Saturday 9 August 2014

Willowbank

Anyway we did end up going to Willowbank, It was really fun and both my brothers liked it a lot even though the older one is 'too cool' to admit it. I do feel sorry for all the animals that have to live in cages but heaps of them just roam free like they have ducks and chickens and turkies, wallabies and pigeons just wandering around the park, they cant escape they park but they aren't in cages like the monkeys and lemurs. There are tonnes of farmyard animals as well, we spent most of our time there as my brother B love horses and pigs!! anyway some pics, sorry there are heaps !!

Baby goat, it was only six days old, naww
 Beautiful bunnies

This is the chicken that followed me around the whole park but it was cute so I didn't mind!
 Brown chickens
 Speckled chickens
 Afro chicken
 Fluffy chickens, can you tell I have a soft spot for chickens they are soooo cute!! Xoxo
 Kakariki birds
 Oh and I love piglets as well...

 Omg they are just wayyy too cute :P

That was fun, we didn't have enough time to go around the whole park so we will go back again as we got a season pass as it was only 20 dollars more for unlimited times more than what it would of cost us anyway so yay! We will also be getting Thai take aways for tea to celebrate my brother R getting into the rep team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment