Thursday 7 August 2014

Good news

Good news when I was at the doctors and hopped on the scales it read 46.3 I was so surprised !! When I constantly weigh my self at home on two different scales they both read 45 ! So that was a shock but I guess a good one. I now only have to have those horrid fortisips twice a day (which I am already doing... They just don't know) so yay! And when my weight gets to 48 I can just have one a day then when i get to 50 none!! But if I can't keep the weight on I will have to go back on them and it will be for the whole three a day for three months...

My speech is in four days... It is currently sitting at two minutes so I have to write one more minutes worth yay... I think it is pretty good though. But as I am in the extension class it will be marked very harshly. I will write about another two minutes worth though as I tend to get nervous (understandable) and talk really fast and if it is not over three minutes we have to re-do it and I won't be doing that as well yeah. I think you can guess why.

We have two more lessons on our textile project and we well I am almost done. I redid the skirt all hand sewed at home as I didn't have a machine and I finished the second wing at school yesterday sp now all I have to do is attach the wing to the top of the singlet and put on a hand loop that won't take long at all, so yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to say good job and keep going! I have to put on about the same amount of weight as you, except I'm going from 54 to about 58-60, which is so much more than you but I'm guessing I'm probably taller (around 172-173cm). Some days it feels like I'll be super fat if I get there and others it seems like nothing at all but that's when we will be healthy and be able to get our lives back :)

    ReplyDelete