Sunday 31 August 2014

Later :)

Well Jenna did like the chocolate icing but turns out she cant eat the carrots or celery because of her braces!! Even though she ate them last week and her sister eats them with braces, oh well she is too hard to please! They also have a Korean home-stay living with them at the moment so I met her as well, I have no idea how to spell her name but it starts with a J...
Anyway this is what I made...
Yum this is what I really wanted to eat, whether the others did, probably not..
 Oh and I made a smoothie as well to drink made out of 2 bananas, 2 yogurts, berries and milk!! (it's okay there was 6 of us in total!!)





Today wasnt as bad, usually when they come over I am bored to death but today was kind fun. We ended up on the trampoline kicking balls around and listening to Jennas and R's very bad taste in music!! How many times did we listen to anaconda by Nicki Manege and Problem by Arianda Grande?? Way too many times (sorry if you like them, I don't mind them but like the by the third time they are played in a row ughh...)
Anyway, in PE after the test that only took about 10 minutes we played with the skipping ropes!! Haha, I felt little again!! And I did double dutch for the first time and it turns out I am pretty good at it! It was fun but I jumped so much I still have a headache!

I ended up walking to school by myself today, my friend wouldnt reply to me, hopefully I havent done or said something bad to her!! I feel all horrible and anxious about it :/ Oh well I will see her in maths tomorrow and I can find out then...

Off the ballet later, looking forward to that! Only thing is because our normal teacher is away we have relivers and the one on Mondays is really mean and she hates the way I hold my arms even though every other teacher thinks they are fine!!

I hope your day went okay (haha rhymes sorry..)(i'm in a happy mood...) If not, I am sorry and it will get better soon, it may not seen even possible now but it does trust me and I will always be here for you! And feel free to keep emailing me, It's no problem infact I like helping!! :) :) And if your day was good, Go you!! well done!! See you guys later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment