Friday 8 August 2014

Not motivated

I am so not motivated to get up this morning. I have been awake since 8am but I am still lying in bed now and it is 10am ... I know I have to get up and have breakfast but it is just sooo cold outside and I have my cat curled up with me and well it's just too much effort.

Good news though my brother did get into the rep team he wanted to and so we are probably going boot shopping later on. His boots are 180 dollars they are very expensive, my parents complained like hell when I got my pair of point shoes for ballet that were 200 and I have been very careful with them and have made them last two years and still going, they are a bit small now but small is good as your feet go numb quicker so you don't feel the pain :) and my brother gets two pairs of boots each season so three per year that he really doesn't need at all and my parents are more than happy to buy them for him which is three times the amount for points times how many many years he has been playing football!! Thats heaps more than one pair of points!! Anyways he seems to get everything he want like now he has two iPads what??! I don't know... I don't he always wants the newest thing but really there is nothing wrong with an iPad one I mean my works just as well as his new air. And my parents are buying him a phone for Christmas well yes I got one the christmas I went to high school but I payed for half of it and I only got a 100 dollar one and he is getting a 999 dollar one and doesn't have to pay for it !! And I worked hard to earn that money he hasn't had to work at all!! I really don't get it but oh well. I should really get up now... Anyway sorry for that ramble I just looked back at it and relised how big it was!! Sorry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment