Thursday 21 August 2014

Melbourne day two :)

I know it's only 11:51 but I will update what I have done all ready.

We for up at 6:00 Australian time, oops and went down and had breakfast which was a buffet. I had a hash brown, bacon, roast tomato and some eggs just a little of each as I prefer just simple fruit and such and then what I really wanted a big bowl of watermelon, strawberries, passion fruit and grapes :) yum. And then some cheese and crackers.

We then caught the tram down to Melbourne aquarium and was there for about an hour. It was really cool we saw heaps of fish, frogs, a crocodile and penquins :) naww!! They were soo cute. My favs were defiantly the frogs, oh and the turtles and jellyfish and the clownfish :)
 haha there will be tonnes and tonnes a photos when I get back :)

Later I think we might be catching the train into town so we can go to the Nike outlet shop so my brother can get his well earned football boots (soccer) and I think of we go I might get some new gym shoes as they are cheaper here and Nike sell the ones I like so yeah.

I hope every thing is well and you are coping fine :) I am sure you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment