Tuesday 12 August 2014

Sooo...

So I decided not to go to school today either partially because I still feel like throwing up but I think it is just because of anxiety and because my weight is now only 42.5 kg and I feel really dizzy everytime I stand/sit up so I don't think I will do too well at school. Oh well I might go later on today and I will defiantly will be going tomorrow, that is my goal even if I feel like crap I am going to school tomorrow. I am worried that I will have to do my speech tomorrow which evolves standing in front of the class for four minutes while I talk and I am scared that I will pass out or be sick as I am soo weak at the moment and my anxiety is really bad at the moment. So yeah.... I am thinking about for the pizza lunch just saying that I am celica, which I am not I am just intolerant to gluten but eating gluten does make me feel really ill so that might be my excuse not to eat anything. As I am sure they won't buy any gf pizzas! So I think that is what I will do and just eat my normal lunch instead.

Anyway school tomorrow, school tomorrow, school tomorrow !! I will go, I will go I will go!!! I can do it, I will do it.

I am also worried that I will be really far behind on school work as I missed two days this week and will miss three days next week as I will be in Australia, yay I need a break and just leave all my anxiety and eating problems behind.... Hopefully, no I will. Positive thing!!

I still have really bad pains in my stomach but I am trying to ignore them.

Anyway have an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment