Tuesday 5 August 2014

Owl costume, Textiles

At school as you know we are doing wearable arts for textiles with our horrible new teacher, today she asked for our books that we handed in last lesson which she denies and now we have to all our work from the beginning and that was two hours worth or two lessons!! I am in a terrible group that does nothing so I am doing the whole project by myself except for maybe a few 'feathers' they cut out today one girl cut three (I cut 126) and somehow managed to cut the bottom off the skirt I made for the project so I took it home and took the whole thing apart and remade it and added fabric feather to the bottom to make it long enough to cover my bum as I have to wear it!!
I look kind of fat in this pic but it is just the costume is waaayy to big for me!! and it was the smallest singlet pattern they had so yeah...
 The mask I also made at home as we only have a week (2 lessons) to finish!!
It also has wings that I made by myself as well but one is finished and I don't have much more to go on the other one so they are still at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment