Sunday 3 August 2014

Changing thoughts

I know how hard anxiety can be, trust me I know but it does get better I promise you just have to learn the process of changing all those negative thoughts to positive ones.
Some examples may just be as easy as if you are thinking : There are too many people around try changing this thought into yay there are lots are people around to help me if anything does go wrong (which nothing will) or if its something along the lines of : I can't do it just change it to well yes I can do it and believe this new thought you have put into your head think really hard and your body will start to believe it too. It is a really hard thing to do especially when you are in panic mode but with lots of practice you start to do it naturally. You can do it face you fear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment