Friday 15 August 2014

Dinner

So I did end up making dinner so I made a lamb vege and rosemary casserole with rice. It was really nice and for dessert I made cooked rhubarb and custard, I haven't had rhubarb in ages so that wad really nice! I am very tired now though... Sleep time soon yay! but not until in watch Miranda and maybe Jono and Ben at ten? I don't know yet see how I feel.  Now for those who want to know where abouts in NZ I live this is a big clue: This afternoon we had another small after shock (haha guessed) only a 3.7 so not a bad one but just enough to remember where I live!! It was tiny and It's getting worrying that they happen so often that you realize but don't think anything of them anymore, I used to jump and freak out by the tiniest one but I am so used to them now... (And I have mentioned that I don't live in the capitol before) Guessed??


See ya tomorrow and don't hesitate to email me any question you have or just want someone to talk and rant to all good, more than happy too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment