Saturday 16 August 2014

Cupakes

Still feeling kind of down after Dad left this morning but I will see him on Thursday!! Yay. I walked down to the supermarket and back to get some caramel (and shampoo) so I could make my chocolate caramel muffins! They are soo good and easy to make, I just make a normal chocolate batter up and put a big blob of caramel in the middle!!

Tinned caramel...Amazing!!
 Finished cupcakes such a shame as they sink when you take them out of the oven, oh well...


 Looks gross tastes awesome!


After these came out of the oven we went are watched my brother R play futsul (indoor football/soccer) they sadly lost 9-2... But they could of won but the ref wasn't very good and gave the other team 13 penalties in total and a whooping 1 to us... and he wouldn't of even gave that to us until he realised how much pain my brother was in, he was crying, and now his knee is very red and swollen. Don't blame him. The other team are very good at faking falling over and acting like it was our fault when it wasn't!! one of the dads videoed it and we didn't even touch him but they still got the penalty. And our goaly broke his thumb half way through but the ref doesn't care. But he couldn't play for the rest of the game so we got a sub from the other team who let all the goals in!! And they were very pushy as well and I over heard a mum from the other team saying how embarrassing it was for her to watch them!! Anyway that's my rage over!!!

We are going to my grans house for tea tonight so that will be nice, I love my gran soooooo muucchh!!!! xoxo yay!!

Hope you are all doing okay, If not it will get better <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment