Sunday 10 August 2014

School...

Today I still have that sick nervous feeling in the bottom of my stomach, anyone with an anxiety disorder like me would understand. Ugh it's horrible, feeling sick all the time. My muscles ache and are weak today which proves I really didnt eat enough yesterday, but I still have to walk for an hour and a half to get to school today which I probably shouldn't be doing but as school starts late on Monday's the bus doesn't come and my parents are going to work so I don't have a choice. Anyway I have to leave for school now to get there at 9:30, every loves Mondays as they say. You can sleep in, but I can't I have to still get up at 6 so I can walk... Horay for me :) 

So have a awesome day, not sure how eating will go as I still feel sick but I had a fortisip for breakfast so hopefully all my anxiety will go away when I get to school.

Last day for textiles as well, we, I mean I have almost finished just have to attach the wing to the top. It is going to be awkward when our teacher asks who did what!! It will go like this, who made the top I did, who made the skirt I did, who made the wings I did, who made the mask I did... What did you girls do then oh we cut out about twenty fabric feathers in total. But they won't say that, I know they will be oh we helped with everything, NO they did not, I took it home three time to get it done!! Oh well that's life sometimes...

Anyway have an awesome day and stay strong, I believe in you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment