Monday 4 August 2014

Haha


Haha I had a very healthy lunch today not... I had two crêpes I made last night and a Popsicle from the school canteen as it was like our first hot day in what seemed to be forever a cupcake I made in the weekend and a orange! Wow I was quite proud of myself for eating it all and not feeling guilty.
It wasnt much though so I had a fortisip when I got home as I can't lose any weight before Friday as I have a check up with my GP for a weigh in so yeah.

Yummy gluten free crêpes...

Haha in social studies we stuttily asked our teacher if she was pregnant! It's okay she is. Every time she left the classroom we would all kind of be you ask no you ask as we were worried she wasn't so didn't want to ask just in case. We finally asked by putting up a online sticky note on the interactive whiteboard as we were doing an activity with it and it was up on the board so we could see what each other were researching and our teacher could keep an eye on our work so when she came back in the classroom there was a small note up the top asking! She said yes and thought it was a very cute way of asking. It is sad though as she is one of my favorite teachers and I don't want to get another one oh we'll I am happy for her though.

No comments:

Post a Comment