Tuesday 12 August 2014

Feeling little better :)

Hi, I just want to apologies for the last posts being so negative and horrible and I have a feeling there will be more to coming so very sorry in advance :) I am feeling a little better but still feel sick and my stomach is still really sore so I don't think I will be at school tomorrow either :( I hate missing school so so much but honestly I can't help it. Today I didn't really eat anything either and my weight is currently 43.5 :( I lost three kg so peeved oh well. My bmi is now 16.6 which is still really below average, average is 18.5 and for my height I found out to have a healthy bmi of 18.5 I only have to weight 48 kg not 50-52 what is my GP wanting for me an extra 4kg !! Really!?!

On Friday pretty damn sure I will be at school on Friday we have a class pizza lunch yay... :( our prefects are getting us half a pizza each!! I don't think I have ever eaten half a pizza and some guys and girls are paying double to get a whole pizza each!! What! I don't want to go. I know I will be that one girl that can't even manage to eat one-two slices yet alone five slices that make up a half!!and everyone will be there watching us eat and I will be the one trying to hide slices in my bag without anyone noticing so it looks like I ate something... And it's the kind of thing that you can't just not go, everyone in my class plus teacher and two prefects will be there, that's 35 people watching me eat, well and others too... But yeah. Normally at lunch I just keep my lunch box in my bag and eat slowly so it looks like I ate all of my lunch, which I don't. I feel really Worried about eating with my friends around yet alone my whole class. As I know I eat the least. A couple of my friends eat so much and so often there lunch boxes are overflowing as it is a very common site to see them sneaking food in every period, like a cupcake first period, a apple second, a packet of chips third, a sandwich forth etc etc. plus morning tea and lunch!!! And they seem soo skinny, well to me anyway. Oh well they are just being healthy something I need to learn :)

Anyway have an awesome night. Good night dont let the bed bugs bite!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment