Sunday 17 August 2014

Dinner

Dinner was very nice we had roast lamb and roast veges (haha typical kiwi Sunday roast!!) And then trifle and my grans stewed pears for desert yum :) I ate so much that I felt sick and my stomach ached!! Suppose that is a good thing though... But its like I ate all that plus some of my lollies and my weight is still lower than the past few days (44) !! So really that proves that it IS okay to eat lollies and pig out it really doesn't matter!! Eat what you want when you want, eat what you are craving it is okay!!

Yum!!! these are just the veges, I couldn't really take lots of pictures with my phone as one as my parents and grandparents don't know about my blog and I would like to keep it this way it would be very weird to take pictures of tea and two, my grandparents don't really approve of technology. So yeah that's why there is only one photo.
Ughh I am so full!! Tomorrow I am going to walk to school with my friend, So I will get some exercise it is approx. 7 km so good workout especially with I don't even know how heavy my bag is but it is very heavy!! And I will have to talk to my textiles teacher tomorrow, dreading it... Hopefully can move my grade up from a NA which is very unfair as it was my terrible group who decided to not do it not me and I couldn't help being sick!! so yeah hopefully she is in a very good mood :) fingers crossed!!

Good night xoxo new week, new progress forwards !! :) go on make sure you reach your goal this week I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment