Saturday 9 August 2014

Today I feel good about my body!!

I really love my body today I love how it looks nothing looks out of proportion I look thin I don't feel fat and I know that I weigh 46kg !! Its great!! Loving it! Tomorrow could be completely different so I am the most of it :) I am not scared to put on my last 4kg, I will just look more healthy. When I weighed 38-42 I was scared that I wouldn't be able to see my ribs or my spine or have a thigh gap any more but you know I have put on 8kg and I really can't see any difference except my hair is smoother and shines more I can finally grow my nails are they use to get a little long bt would be so weak they just snap and my skin looks nicer it isn't that kind of dull pale see through look to it any more and I can still see my rib and spine and I am almost at a healthy weight again!! I was scared I would look fat but you know if I can't tell 8kg I'm not going to be able to tell 4kg! And you feel better not sick and stronger too part of the reason is when you put on weight after not eating you are growing muscle as well not just putting on fat! So don't think all this weight you are putting on is going strait to your tummy or bum or thighs it honestly doesn't !! You will love it recovery is worth it I promise I still have my bad days where I want to give up but you have to make the most out of the good ones xoxo. You can do it and you will feel oh so good when you have :)

And if anyone wants to email me privately you can on teddybear3584637@gmail.com   I know cheesy but this email is only for my blog and helping you!! So don't be afraid to ask, I love helping people oh soo much!! It can be anonymous a fake name honestly I dont care!! Any questions feel more than happy to email me xoxo. I know lots of you live overseas so if I don't reply quickly sorry I probably will be asleep or just really busy haha but I will answer!! And I wont judge you for anything  I know how it feels to be judged and it is not nice. So yeah :)

Anyway good night xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment