Thursday 25 September 2014

Sorry guys

Sorry I know this is my first post for today... I just feel really sad and depressed at the moment so I am going to try really hard to make this positive!!

Well my bus driver was 40mins late again!!! I love how my friend is super confident and a couple of days ago asked why it was late, she relpied it broke down, so today my friend weht up and said hey did the bus break down again!! Haha she said  yea the first one did, so my friend relpied so does the bus break down every day then??! Haha her face, Priceless!!! But my Mum is feed up with it being late (so am I!!) so she is going to write a complaint!! Yay!! So are my four friends that bus and a couple of guys that hang out with us!! So hopefully we can get a new bus driver!! The last one was amazing, and early!!!
We had a suprise math test togay and I failed big time, I only anwsered about 5 out of 25 and I am pretty sure only 1 is right! I sat there trying so hard not to burst into tears the whole lesson, I didnt know how to do any of it and it was sooo hard, well for me... I will get the lowest score in the class ans last time my friend didnt do so well and our teavher yelled at her so much he made her cry, I dont want that to be me but I know it will be...
My grandparents were over when I finally got home again and then they stayed for tea so thats why this post wasnt earlier sorry, So I made dinner for them and my family tonight (even though it was only pizza and veges!!!) It was still yummy!!

 Haha I love how I had to make a special pizza for my brother R!! He is very fussy! 

And my English Teacher suprised us with a pizza luch last period and we watched Thor so that was cool even though my mum had planned for pizza tonight already!! So I only had one piece at school!!

So I hope your day went well!!
Keep going and stay strong!!
Love you!! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment