Saturday 20 September 2014

Good morning again..

Hello I hope your day yesterday all went well! Sorry I know there was only one post I just had so much studying and homework to do and then my grandparents came around and ended up staying for tea and watches the election which ended at about 12 and I felt I couldn't leave to go on my iPad while they were here or go to bed!! But by about 10:30 I gave up and went strait to sleep!
Tennis was fun, all the normal people were there and this one new boy who was freakishly tall and really good, he smashed my coach and no one could return his hits so that bit wasn't so fun as he just kept winning all the time. Otherwise it was fun to play and see all of my old friends again which I hadn't seen since last year!
This morning if I have time I am going to do some baking for school lunches as well we don't have anything else sweet like biscuits that I can take.
And then later more studying for my test tomorrow and I might go around to the shops and buy some more chocolate for myself ;) because chocolate is amazing!! (don't worry I don't eat the whole block bymyself! I do share it around!)
Anyway I should get up now :( how much I would love to stay in bed!! But I can make potato cakes fr breakfast today as we have left over mash from last night! Yay!
I hope everything is well! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment