Wednesday 3 September 2014

After ballet...

Well during ballet we had to do crossed mountain climbers (just google if you don't know what they are I have no idea how to explain them...) and I clicked my hip and I must of pinched a nerve because it really hurt and the top of my thigh has gone completely numb and I can't feel anything there now and it is still like that now about three hours after I have done it. I told my mum but she doesn't think anything of it, so I am trying my best not to go into anxiety mode about it. It's hard, honestly I feel like panicking right now but I'm not going to. Apart from that ballet was fun as normal! Just now I have a numb leg and it feels so weird talk on! Haha...

Anyway have a nice peaceful sleep!! I'm sure I will fall strait asleep but first I need to eat some olives :) yum I love olives so much!! Goodnight xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment