Saturday 13 September 2014

People over

Well this afternoon our family friends came over to see us s that was nice and they ended up staying for tea as well! For tea we had roast lamb... Have I told you how much I really hate lamb!! I don't know why I use to love it now I can barely swallow it, the same goes for rice pudding I use to love it and now I have gone off it completely which we also had tonight so I just ae lots of veges and sme icecream instead. Not the best of dinners...
It was nice to catch up with my friend A and her sister who is turning 17!!! Woww! She doesn't seem 17 as I have known both of them since I was born as our families are really close. So it seems really weird for her to be 17, A is only 14 like me :) We are going up to hanmer with them over labour weekend so that will be cool, and every Christmas holidays we go down and stay with them at the gorge that they own, so cool, I love being in the country even if it had no cell recption or Internet unless you climb to the top of the massive hill that take 2 hours to climb up, and then sometimes it doesn't work so there's not much point. And there is an awesome swimming hole down at the river!
Haha A and I have been really close all of our lives!
It was great to catch up with them even if I didn't eat very much and looked like I was fussy (when I'm not I will ea anything just not lamb, rice pudding, pastrys and apples!) don't ask I have just never liked pastry at all, whether it was on a pie or a custard Danish, never liked it, same with apples never liked them...

Anyway I hope your tea went better than mine! And that everything is okay! I'm sure it is because you are a strong beautiful amazing person!!! And. Love you lots! Xoxo :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment