Saturday 27 September 2014

Haha I'm sorry but this is just too funny!!

Haha I'm sorry R!! But I have to share this because it is just waayyy to funny!!
Okay so R decided he was going to cook dinner for everyone tonight and make kofters (haha balls of meat, kind of excatly like meatballs but apparently they are called kofters so I won't say anything...) and he was having difficultly chopping the 'mint' and asked me to help so I went over and asked him where he got the mint from and he said the garden, I then smelt it and it so wasn't mint but he insisted it was and it was the wrong colour too, so he took me out into the garden to the 'mint' and it turned out he had sat there for about 20minutes trying to cut up this weed!! Haha we would of had lamb and weed balls!! :) :) :)
My parents were out and he begged me not to tell them but when they came in from the walk I was laughing so much I was crying so I had to tell them!! Ohhh it was just soo funny!!
Sorry R!! I still love you!! :)
Haha thank you for making my day R!!! It was great!! :)

What made your day today??! Hopefully something great!! Xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment