Wednesday 17 September 2014

Moving hurts...

Well I haven't been home until now which it is currently 8:30!! Volleyball trials went pretty good I think, our teacher is going to be away so instead of lots of teams and few competitive teams this year there will only be two competitive teams s that is only 16 spots and there were over 38 of us!! Ahhh I hope I get in a team but  there are lots of really good players so I won't be surprised if I don't get in, I am just worried that all my friends will get in and I wont!!
English was fine not enough people had finished (naughty past due date!! ;) so everyone got another period for it but because I had stressed and did all of it quickly I was well done so my friend and I just went to the library and mucked around (quietly XD)  so no stress today, Friday instead and I have a French test on Friday as well!
I am soooooo tired! I actually cannot move without pain, typing hurts... So much volleyball which I it a hell f a lot of effort into then no going home strait to ballet which finished at 7:30!!  Just had tea which was my first time ever trying tacos! They are really nice! And all of my muscles are dieing and I am soooo tired,haha in bed now!

Good night! :) have a nice rest! I hope our day was lovely! (haha not looking forward to moving tomorrow morning! And PE first...) good night! Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment