Sunday 7 September 2014

Dinner

Dinner was fun tonight, Buddha stix which was Thai was really nice it was just our family and my gran and poppa so that was cool, do admit that I didn't eat very much though, I wasn't full but got to that point where putting food in my mouth was just impossible and felt I couldn't swallow it so I just stopped though now I think I should of eaten a lot more...
My grandparents then came back to our house while tea and coffee and we all had one of my banana choc chip muffins which turned out really well!! (it was the same recipe as last week but I put chocolate into them and didn't ice them but they are still yummy!!)
Not looking forward to school tomorrow just feel sick about it. And I will have to walk to school probably by myself again, as my friend has blown me off three weeks in a row now... Oh well, and it's forecast for rain... :( one thing that excistes me though is we are going to start tie dye in textiles which is so cool as I have never done it before!! So yay!
My parents are toughing up on me having my fortisips so now I pretty much have to have them now as I was avoiding them, well actually I wasn't having them at all so now back to three a day... And they are so hard to have and they always make me feel sick and dizzy afterwards :( oh well something's you just can't control...

So good night I hope everything is okay!! Xoxo "lean on me when your not strong I'll be your friend and help you carry on" love that quote!! And 100% true! I will always be here for you if you need someone to talk too or rant I don't mind!! :) xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment