Saturday 6 September 2014

Happy fathers day!

Good morning and happy fathers day to all of them all over the world! Make sure you try and put an effort into saying I love you to your father today for after all they love you and care for you, even if you are in a ED ward, they still love you!!

This morning I got up early and made waffles and bacon for my dad (and the rest of my family) and that was nice then we gave our presents to him, I gave him a painting I had spent ages doin for him and he really liked it but he has decided it would be nice to give it away to my grandfather who is living in a home with alitlzimers, so he can't remember who I am any more, which upsets me as he was the one who taught me to paint in the first place and the last time I saw him was about a year ago... He didn't know who I was and got upset and worried about me as I was a 'stranger ' who new all about him so I can't really visit him anymore :( I think it's a nice idea to give it away to him but at the same time I really don't want dad to give it away as I spent ages on it and made it for him. And I wrote my fathers day message on the back of it so he won't have that anymore either. So I'm torn but I suppose it okay...

Later on I think I will go and watch R play futsul (and there is this really cute guy who is the brother of a boy in Rs team...) but I enjoy watching R play!

And I am going to make some more banana choc chip muffins for our school lunches.

And later we are going out for tea at a Thai restaurant to celebrate fathers day with my mums parents! (as well we can't take my fathers :(...) so yay yummy food!!

Have a good day !! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment