Tuesday 16 September 2014

Rain...

Today is a very rainy morning it is currently pouring and freezing and all I want to do is stay in my lovely warm cosy bed! But I now I have t get up in ten minutes otherwise I will be late fir school. Rain always makes motivation to do things really hard! Ugghh I really don't want to have t wait for the bus which will be late in the cold and rain!! :( but well it's either the bus or walking for an hour in the rain so I now what I am going to choose!
And we have to mark our English things and I have volleyball trials strait after school so 3-5:30  and then have to go strait to ballet so I won't get home until 8!!!! Ahhhh! And then I will have to do my homework late at night, today is going to be one stressed out exhausting day!! And have dinner somewhere along the way probably in the car to ballet!! Wish me luck!! :)

I hope your day is a lot less busier than mine and is nice and relaxing, don't let anxiety get to you!! It is something you CAN live without!! I believe in you!!  Have a nice day :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment