Friday 19 September 2014

Hello all it's Saturday!!

Yay I love the days when I can just sleep in to nine o'clock!! Haha a much better improvement to six which I have to get up at on school days!! And wait for it... It's not raining!! Finally I can actually go to tennis this week!! Haha it's going to be fun especially because my shoulders and legs are still really sore!!
I have to get up now and I have no idea what I should have for breakfast, any ideas?? I would love pancakes but they take a while to cook and we have no maple syrup or cream to go on them so maybe not, and R ate the last of my fav cereal, well actually all the cereal so I don't know?! Anything but a fortisip!!
It is also election day today, it's so unfair because he election is every here years so next election all my friends are old enough to vote expect me and one of my other friends who will have to wait two!! Because M and I are at the younger side of our class/year. Most of my friends are al ready 15 but I don't turn 15 until next year. One of my friends will be 16 when I am still 14!!! Haha maybeim just really smart for my age! ;)

Anyways I hope your day/night/morning/afternoon etc. is really good, make a true effort to recover today it is worth it and you will relise that it is when you get there! But it takes time so don't try and rush it, it's not going to happen over night but ou will get there,  promise!! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment