Monday 8 September 2014

Life today!

Well today was pretty good. The yr 11 ups have their exams that start tomorrow (Ahh that will be me next year Ncea exams!) so our timetables are all mucked up... All our classes have been changed to different rooms and for French and art our class has been split up?! Half of our french class is in H block another in K and another in I?! I block is my normal class room but I have been moved to K. All the teachers are saying different things like some are saying go to your normal class and others are saying follow the new timetable and then we got sent a email saying something different again!?! So tomorrow I am garenteed to go to the wrong class, which is also making me anxious as school is my main point of anxiety so adding extra stress is freaking me out!!
Also the thing with our new timetables are that we now have morning break at 9:45!! And lunch at 11 which I think is stupid because I'm not going to be able to eat lunch at 11 when I am use to lunch at 12:50 and it is so close to morning break so I won't be hungry, and I won't be hungry at morning break because that is only an hour and ten min since school started!! And by 4th period we will all be starving!! They expect us to eat all our food in the morning then wait 4 and a half hours until after school, crazy... :( and I like eating at the same time each day, it's my routine and I hate change! :(

After school today, which I walked home for 40min I am so proud as I hate running and walking, worst kind of exercise... Too much effort ;) so lazy! I played tennis with R for an hour and that as fun! I still laugh how he is 2 years younger than me but still beats me every time!! I Lost 6-1 today... But they were all close matches like we got to duece every set, so happy about that and the set I did in was  on my serve too, haha so happy as my serves were actually okay today and went in!! Haha hope they do on Saturday too when we have coaching!!

For English at the moment we are doing static images and we have to design and make a book cover front and back for a myth or ledgen, I am thinking of doing Maui which is a maori myth but still not sure if I want to yet.. I have until thursday when we start on them s I have time kinda...

Anyway mum made spag bol tonight fr tea and that was really good, except for that fact my mum gave me heaps of it and I couldn't finish it, so it looked like I ate nothing when really I ate lots it was just a huge serving! And my parents complained that I wasn't eating enough and said I better start eating more and putting on more weight or they will call th ED centre again and I don't want that, just got trusted at home and school again!! So yeah, don't want t lose that trust!

I hope you guys had a good day as well!! Or start of a new day or rear of day whatever your time difference is! Haha, more hot chocolate icecream for desert I think!! (if you haven't tryed it it's by tiptop and you should it's so good!!) love you guys stay strong!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment