Tuesday 2 September 2014

Long day..

Well another normal day at school today. My textiles teacher just will not give up! She really wants me to do textiles next year!! Today she marked my work and for the second time she has written, very good work do textiles next year! :) and yes she puts a smiley face!! And today as well she came up and gave me her very first endevner sicker (these weird things that we get and if you collect a certain amount you get awards/badges etc) Not that any yr10s really cares about them, only the teachers of the lower classes give them out to encourage the students to work!! Like my teachers only give them out on a very low occasion (because I am in the extension class!!) But honestly I don't really care about a badge!! Now time to do my maths homework! I feel I have to do it because most times he doesn't check it but I am sure the one time I don't do it he will check it so yeah... Wish me luck... Only three pages to go...

 pyramids..
 stimulationeous equations...
 And I have know idea what this is...

Of to ballet later too, yay!! But we have to go on point today so thats going to hurt... A lot...

They look pretty but hurt so much..
And this is what I have to fit my foot into, not kidding :(
 And on with no toe caps because otherwise they don't fit and I have no tape left to tape my feet so it will hurt even more, my toes are squished!! Well at least when they are smaller your feet go numb quicker!! (and my foot isn't that turned in and sickled its just the pic, if that was how I really pointed my foot I would NOT be on point at all or in grade 7!!)

Have a good afternoon!! xoxo :D



No comments:

Post a Comment