Tuesday 23 September 2014

Smile, it's good for you!!

Good afternoon guys!! :)

I am ssooooo happy!! Haha waiting fr myself to crash! Big news I got in the volleyball team!! :D  haha yayyyy!! I a, so happy and really lucky, i honestly thought I wasn't going to get in! Our team is also going to go to a tournament (south island chch up) so we get to travel!! Not sure how I will cope with being away though... But fingers crossed it hasn't been announced where it is so it might be in chch, so I won't have to travel!! And I got chosen to play in the beach volleyball tournament as well!! :) can't stop smiling!!

What else happened today? Well not much... Just the normal old boring school. One of my friends left at 12 to go to America so that's pretty cool! So jealous! ;) I have been to america once but I was only 4 so I don't remember much though... And otherwise more math homework on stuff I don't understand and that's about it! Not an overly exciting day, but I am still sooo happy!!

I finished printing my massive piece of fabric as well today so I will post a pic when the computer is free, as well as my desert that I mad last night, haha the wait was worth it!

What makes you happy?
Reading, art, dance (if you are allowed), your body??? It could be anything!!

Remember a day without laughter or a smile is a day wasted!!
Smile it's good for you!! Even if it's a fake one keep doing it until its real! Laugh at how stupid you look trying to smile in the mirror!! :)

I hope your day went super well, and everything is  on the right track!! Keep going you are strong!! And smile :)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment