Sunday 19 October 2014

School again *sigh*

Monday again... I really don't want to go to school this week A) because I have to walk to school which takes an hour and I really don't have the energy B) I have my French speaking test which gets recorded and shown in class so I have to watch myself! C) for some reason I feel extremely anxious this morning?? D) I have my ballet exam in four days on fri and its in the afternoon so I will have to walk around school with my hair pulled back into a really tight bun with my fringe up and non of my friends or my class has seen me with my fringe up (because it looks terrible) so I will have attention on me E) I have so many assignments due F) the last week before exams in a weeks time so every class is frantic G) I am just so stressed I just feel like I can't do anything.
 Whhhyyy does school exist!? Well i kow why, but somedays I wish I didn't have to go. :(

But there are a few good things I guess, I have my first volleyball game today (which is making my anxiety worse) so hopefully that will be fun, and we can start cutting out our fabric  in textiles today so I can start my patchwork bag which has t be tiedyed, block printed and screen printed and it is fun getting dye and ink all over my hands then having rainbow hands for the rest of the day ;) haha even though ou get weird looks with having bright blue and purple hands!
Anyway I have to leave now :(
So I hope ou have a nice day!! :)
Xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment