Monday 13 October 2014

Photos from Blenheim!!

So as it is finally my turn on the computer I thought I would post my pictures from Blenheim!!
I do have heaps more but they all have my brother and his team in them and they would rather not be shown online for their own sake and I understand that. So I wont show them even though I would love to show the awesome action shots! But they asked not to so I wont.
But here are the others of beautiful New Zealand country!

 ^These are the fields they played on ^
Haha realized I had a panoramic camera on my phone!! Didnt know until a couple of days ago!

 ^^ my really cute afternoon snack in the lounge before getting on the plane back to Chch
naww the can was so tiny and adorable :)
(oh and don't worry I had a lot more pretzels than that!!)
 More fields
 And all the vinarys that Blenheim/Nelson are famous for

 The beautiful country side 

 ^^Can't forget the sheep!!^^

 ^and this was a really cool little mussel shop, not that I went in, in the middle of no-where!! But it was cutely decorated!!

So they are all my photos from Blenheim I hope you enjoyed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment