Tuesday 16 December 2014

Weight gain or in my case loss :(

Well I am pretty disappointed with myself. I thought I was doing soo well, but it turns out I really haven't. As our scales have been broken for almost a month now, as I w using them about three plus times a day, oops... I haven't been able to see how much I weight for a month!! And I was happy as I was at my goal weight of 50 a month ago but now I have dropped 4kg!! I don't get it! :(  it was on different scales but still 4kg is a big difference. I have been eating well and the only difference is that i haven't had to have my fortisips anymore as my GP said I didn't have to any more once I reached my goal weight. I am soo worried as I weighed myself at home, bringing out the dusty old wii haha!! And I am so scared when I have to dee my GP as my weigh in before Christmas and I will have lost 4kg and she will be soo mad at me and I will be put back on the disgusting fortisips and Ahhh!!!  I don't know what to do?! How do you put on 4 kg in a week and a half??!!  And I hate it as I haven't been restricting at all and I have been eating well with little to no guilty thoughts and I didn't even relise!! I am scared that I will be put back in hospital and made to see my councillor again. Which I don't want as I am tring so so hard and I am not doing it on purpose but I know it seems like it and no one will believe me. I just don't get it, I have been eating really well and lots of chocolate ;) not that eating it instantly makes you gain widget but you know, I can eat it again now! I have only one fear food left which is pastry like the French choclate ones and custard etc. and I have worked so hard and  *sigh* I don't see how it happened. Obiviosly my fault. But I am pretty sure I am doing everything right. But it looks not. So hopefully if I just stuff myself over the next week I can get back up to 50 again for my weigh in. My mum is/has been super angry at me well 'disappinted' with me and isn't letting me make any choices with food at the moment. Which is bad enough I don't want my GP and dietian getting involved again. Help! How do you regain 4kg that you didnt purposel lose in a week??!

I hope that you weight progress isn't as distressing as mine :) has anyone else somehow managed to do what I have and lose quite a bit without trying?? I think I just need to increase my meal sizes again but I thought I was doing well, oh well I think I will start to have fortisips again as I have some at home still well just until I put that weight back on as I didn't mean to lose it!! :)
Stay strong you can do it ;)
Lots of love Livvy xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Livvy <3 I hope you are ok now hun <3 I too feel very confused about this matter. I don't weigh myself at home a I find it too stressful and triggering. But I have found that weight loss and gain are both so tricky, hard to understand in a way. I don't understand how, after gaining weight since my worst period of restrictive eating, that I am still said to be underweight; and that I have to eat more - I mean, I drink about a litre of full fat milk a day, I eat regularly, three meals a day and snacks.

    I think you are a very strong, brave and incredible person Livvy! Don't bring yourself - you are amazing and you are doing great <3 lots of love Emmy <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops, that should be "bring yourself DOWN" i mean hun - sorry i should read my comments before i press the publish button!! Lots of love Emmy xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Thank Emmy :) xoxo that means a lot to me :) yes I am alright now just slightly confused ;)
    Thanks Livvy xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete