Sunday 14 December 2014

Day 6 and 7

Hii all!! I know these are late but better late than never! I didn't have time as my grandfather had a stroke and is paralyzed down one side and  so yeah I am pretty upset but hopefully he makes a full recovery. <3 love ya xoxox!

Okay so here I go! Day six:

Five good memories

1. Doing my speech infront of the class without panicking or crying at all!! It wasn't such a fantastic moment at the time as I was so anxious and shaking but now I can happily look back and be super proud of myself!
2. Spending time in the Christmas holidays at our friends batch on the waihi gorge, it is soo beautiful there! We spend a few nights there every year on our way down to arrowtown and it is so fun to be sleeping squished up in a tent hearing allthe possums and the river rushing in the background!  And in the day swimming in the freezing river as it is the only sorce of running water hahah but it is fun having compitions on howling you can stay in! And just playing cricket and football as the sun sets with all there family friends and cousins then having a BBQ for tea and roasting marshmallows over the open fire and the retiring inside to p,au up and down the river (card game)
3. Swimming in the now called 'lizard' pool down in wanaka last year with my friend who was staying with us for a couple of weeks. Why do we now call it the lizard pool? Good question... As we were swimming in it we spotted a dead lizard I the bottom of the pool so of corse my brother and my friend had to pick it up and start playing with it, which was kinda gross in my opinion but then my friend felt sorry for it so they started doing chest palpations to try and revive it but R pressed too hard and all it's guts came out its mouth and all through the pool haha!! It was disgusting but super funny too!!
4. Last week of primary school (yr 8) as we had what we called a 'star week' where everyday on our last full week of school we went somewhere, we went swimming,ice skating, adrenaline forest like a ropes thing 20 meters in the sky really fun though, to the maze, and a youth center where we did crafts and rockclimbing! And on that week we also have our leavers dinner and gala night which was super cool!
5. And lastly it would have to be my little brother B being born and going to see him in the hospital all wrapped up in blankets! He was sooo cute! And wrinkly haha!!


And day 7:

Five things you are looking forward to

1. Christmas!!! And seeing all my grandparents and having the massive ham and all the deserts for lunch and tea! Even though it also sounds very very daunting at the same time but I am just going to eat as much as I can on the big day! It is my goal to. And of course I want to see my family reactions to e presents I give them! I hope they like them! And getting my very first laptop! :) as I need one for school next year as they are starting byod subjects and for design in art, but I am soo excited :)
2. Spending time at our friends gorge as I love it there!
3. Staying in arrowtown and doing all the lovely walks and activities there and in queenstown which is about a 30min drive away where you can go zip lining and luging and swimming in the lake and bungy jumping but I do not plan to do that!
4. Starting yr 11 at school!! Ahhh only 3 more years to go! The. I have nooo idea what I am going to do with my life, uni for sure but I don't know what I want to study!! But it is also the big year with a big leap with exams that actually count for something other than getting a good grade at the end of the year! And seeing all my friends again and buying stationary!! Don't ask but buying stationary and decorating all my books is something I love!
5. Our bid trip to America!! In the Easter break!M I am sooo excited!! And disney land etc.!! I have been once before but I was 4 and don't really remember any of it so I am super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment