Wednesday 10 December 2014

Day 3

5 things you want to get better at;

1. Public speaking, I hate HATE having to speak infront of people, speeches are the absolute worst time of the year. I always end up freaking out and panicking and then anxiety hits me so hard I almost always end up in tears. Earlier this year  had to present a PowerPoint which we had done in pairs to the class, this was when my anxiety was at its worst, and I said about a sentence before I ran out of class in tears with a full blown anxiety attack and um yeah that wasn't fun at all, thankfully my teacher is super super nice and just came and comforted me :) but I did manage to do my whole speech this year and get excellence on three out of four areas and merit on the other so I am soo happy about that!! Bt I would really love to be better at that and be ale to speak nfront of people without freakingvout and having panic attacks :) a dream I hope to get to someda :)
2. Singing ;) haha it would be awesome t be able sing and actually well ;)
3. Going out and buying my own lunch, at the moment anxiety still has its massive grip on me so having to speak at the counter and order food and without any negative thoughs too that s something I would really like to get better at.
4. Self esteem, and having good positive thoughts about myself and my body
5. Getting rid of negative thoughts, thinking the worst is going to happen in all situations and changing them into nice positive thoughts that everything will be okay. I need to get better at this as it just makes leaving the hose a giant struggle each morning as I am always thinking something bad is going to happen like I will get hit by a car at the crossing or my bus will crash or I wil be late and have t walk into class while it is silent and get told off or I will get attacked or embarrassed about something etc. even though I know it won't happen but it still always pops into my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment