Friday 23 January 2015

My hair is short!!!!

My hair is short now... I didnt really want it to be... I asked for abotu 4-5cm to be cut off but she cut off 15!! and she started at the back so I couldnt tell how much she cut off until she started at the front and by that stage it was too late to do anything.:( But I guess I will get use to it. So it just reaches past my shoulder now when it use to reach almost to my waist. It is a big difference and I am not sure if I like it or not. A new year a new me I guess.. Its just I have growing my hair for three years now as I had it by my ears in a bob since I was little to yr8 (12yrs old) and its like all my effort of growing it had just vanished because of a new hairdresser who is very bad with measurement!! It also kind of reminds me of before my anxiety and ed had all started so in a way it is good I guess.

So what do you think?? Is it that bad?? I dont really like it but I guess it could be okay


Haha it makes me look sooo much younger as well, and it had gone really poofy and curly as well! (not that you can tell in these pictures as I straitened it when I got home to try and make it slightly longer :))
Oh and ignore the extremely messy bookshelf and room behind me, I am working on that...

Anyway hope you are well!! Lots of love Livvy xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment