Today I made my first attempt at making cake pops after getting a mold for Christmas!!
I think they turned out really well and they taste really nice too!!
recipe will be down below, and more pictures will be posted when they are nice and pretty!!
I am soooo happy on how they turned out!!! Perfect little round balls of cake!!
Vanilla Cake Pops
>> 3/4 cup of flour
>> 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
>> pinch of salt
>> 1/2 white sugar
>> 1 egg
>> 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
>> 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl
- add vanilla and eggs and mix well
- add the flour, baking powder and salt and then add milk and mix well
- place the mixture enough to fill the bottom half of the mold, oh an ddont forget to grease it with butter or cooking spray to help them come out of the mold easily
- bake for 7-8 minutes and then cool on a tray ;)
I hope you have fun creating these adorable little creations!!
Lots of love