Saturday 20 June 2015

Parent teacher interviews!!!!

Ahhhh tonight I had parent teacher interviews in which I had to go to as well which was veryyyy scary!!!! 
I mean I am not a bad student or anything like that I fact I will be the opposite so no reason to worry but still. Apparently I went bright red in every interview not that I realised until one of my teachers thought it was cute. Oh well that's me. Super shy but I am trying I am constantly fighting against GAD but anxiety is hard to deal with. Anyways all my teachers were super happy with me abd everyone of them told me I was too quiet abd don't talk enough. Which is fair enough I am quiet and don't really talk in class at all but I feel that if I am learning and getting top marks on everything I don't think it matters that much. I think they would rather a quiet student to a loud distributive one!! Haha!!! 
Anyway it was terrifying!!! I constantly felt like I was going to pass out abd was seriously shaking by the end of it!!! Haha oh well.  My science teacher noticed but she is super nice and  just said it's okay  I'm not scary you can always talk to me if you need it. Which I though was super nice, teachers aren't all scary! 
But I am glad they are over. :) 

I think there is a problem with my internet at home as these don't seem to publish for ages and in weird orders so I am very sorry about that I am still blogging most days but it just doesn't seem like it do hopefully it starts to work again. It sucks when you look back a realise that none have posted for a week abd a bit!!! 

I hope you are all doing well!!!
Lots of love Livvy xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment