Sunday 19 April 2015

Home at last

Hiiii guys! 
How are you?? 

Ohhh it is soo good to be home again!! Although I do miss my awesome holiday. While I was away I wrote and 'published' a post every day but it turns out only the first two actually posted and I can't find the others anywhere on blogger so if anyone knows where they have disappeared to?? I have know idea  but that's okay I will just write up a big post when I get home from school later today :)
Haha I wish I didn't have school today I am soooo tired!!! I got back yesterday and I definitely still on America time!! This morning I got up at 3am haha and tonight ballet will be from midnight to 2am so that will be fun ;) anyways how did your holidays go?? If you had them then too that is :) 

Lots of love
Livvy xoxo :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment