Monday 9 February 2015

Hello allll!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys I hope you are all coping very well!!!

Today I think I will just write a quick update!
Yesterday I had my first ballet lesson again for this year! Grade 8, the last grade!!! I have noo idea what I am going to do after I finish half way through this year (thats if I pass my exam :)) I mean I have been doing it for 10 years now so it will seem super weird not doing it!!! Anyway I really enjoyed it and it was great to get into it again, even though I lost a lot of my felxabiblty over the holidays as I didnt do very much strechting, which is fine every body needs a break for time to time! Its not that bad but I cant get down on my bad leg splits any more ooppps :)
School has been sooo stressful!! Yr 11 is soo full on right from  the word go. I know it is because it is 'the year that actually counts for something' with exams ahh!! And I am in all of the extention classes (math, english and science) so we do even more work than what the normal class would and we do level 2 as well as level 1 which is sat at my year. So it is hard, and I have a tonne of homework each night but I have study periods as well so I am handling it okay. Which I have first tomorrow, and I finished all my work tonight as I didnt realize so I have an hour of sitting in silence tomorrow haha!!
  But I am really stressed so my appitiate has gone down to pretty much nothing so it has been hard to eat enough lately especially at lunch at school, I am thinking I might take one of my supplements to school again as otherwise I feel I am eating pretty much nothing at school even though I dont want to but I think I should because all I manage to eat at school is fruit and a few crackers which isnt enough even though I eat extra at home.
Art I feel is the worst at the moment which is weird as it use to be my favourite. It is soo full on and we have 2 weeks to make a detailed sucpture which I am panicking about, and so much paper work too, so they kinda took the fun out of it...


I have been struggling with school lunch at the moment so if any one has any good ideas which I can take to eat please comment!! As we take packed lunch from home.
I would also like to thank all my readers for reading my blog as it means the world to me!! Thank you soo much, it makes my day seeing that you have read it and sometimes left a comment or even better a email which excites me soo much and makes me super happy!! So thank you all soo much!!


Lots of love
                                                                       Livvy xoxo :)
I hope you are all well!! You can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment