Monday 18 May 2015

Home at last.....after 14 hours away!!

I am sooooo tired!!!! 
Finally I just got home again at 9pm! I left at 7:35 this morning to catch my bus and then went strait from school to tennis at 3:30. We did cardio and a game of singles to 9 in which I got beaten by a 9 year old haha!! But to be fair she has been playing everyday for 3-4 hours since she could hold a racket and I wasn't :) so thet was super tiring!! So 3 hours of that. I think we only stopped because it got so dark that even with the lights we wheeled out on we couldn't see the ball so that was quite exciting. You would try to get to it and then be hit in the face with the ball haha :) 
Next was a Quick dinner in the car before getting changed and strait to ballet!! Which ran late so we didn't finish until 8:45 and now I am here!!! Finally at home waiting for the shower to be free before bed as I am super tired. I have homework to do but I am so exhutsted my hand writing would be unreadable and would make no sense if you could read it so I will find time tomorrow not that I have any!!!
Tomorrow is the same but instead of ballet I am going to be a guide at our schools open evening which I am super nervous about as I normally get anxious around my friends and teachers so random people I have to talk to and answer questions and show around are whole school which is huge it is going to be tough! I will probably get us lost a ms won't know the answer to the questions haha! :) no I'm sure I'll be fine :) I am only doing it because my school concillor and my physocilgist think it will be good for me and help build my confidence which I am sure it will but still I'm super anxious about it!! Damn it when they work together and find out about such events :) which I end up doing! But anyways it will be fine!!!

Stay strong!!
Lots of love 
Livvy xx :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment